Wind turbine On-grid System is one of the most important development tendencies in the line of wind power industry. Being the forerunner in the line of small wind turbine on-grid system, GUANGMANG 2000 On-grid System consists of a wind turbine generator and an on-grid inverter. It is endowed with the advantages of high efficiency, easy installation, user-friendly and reputable reliance. Though not in need of batteries, the system can supply power to the grid while the wind speed is strong enough to drive the running of wind turbine and also can gain uninterrupted power from the grid while no wind available. Therefore, it is the most favorable and desired wind energy system.
The following sketch map shows the operating principle of GUANGMANG 2000 On-grid System: the power generated by the wind turbine is transformed into alternating current and is outputted to the commercial electricity system. Thus, we can say that the wind turbine and the inverter are the essential parts of the on-grid system with the inverter converting the wind power generated by wind turbine into the AC current and feeding the power to the grid.
Wind turbine (2000W)
Wind turbine 2000, a high speed type, is equipped with the characteristics of super wind-speed and protection function of automatic stop when over-voltage. It also enjoys the advantages of easy maintenance, high efficiency and reliability.
Generator (2000w Wind Turbine)
1. Aluminum Alloy shell of casting mold, which enhances body’s strength and corrosion-resistant, lighten weight and beautify exterior;
2. The Blades are made of glass reinforced fiber, which equips blades with good kinetic characteristic, corrosion-resistant and high strength;
3. Low start-up wind speed and operational noise;
4. Tail diverting automatically and safeguard when fierce wind;
5. Direct-driven generator with nd-Fe-B magnet.
|Rated voltage (V)
|Start-up wind speed(m/s)
|Rated wind speed（m/s）
|Security wind speed(m/s)
|Rated rotating rate（r/m）